Happy Sunday lovelies. By tomorrow the THINK-THANK CHALLENGE 2016 will come to its end. If you missed Day 24, check here
Day 25,Letter Y
- I am thankful for YOU. Yes you reading this, I am thankful for that you are alive and for you as a person.
- I am thankful for YOUTUBE. See, I won’t be exaggerating if I say YouTube has saved lives. From DIY’s to hacks, how can I not be thankful
- I am thankful for YULTIDE – Christmas season. People tend to show extra love and care during this season and I am thankful that it exists
- I am thankful for YOUTHS. Young people all over the world rising up to take their places and make their voices heard. Yes we youths are the future and I am thankful for us.
- I am thankful for YAM. To be very precise, pounded yam.
- I am thankful for YEARS of learning and acquiring knowledge. For all the years in my life I am thankful.
- I am thankful for egg YOLK (I’ll judge you if you judge me, Damola take note).
- I am thankful for YARN. I wish I knew how to really knit but I guess crocheting would do for now.
Because it’s Christmas I have to add to my usual list of 5. I hope y’all are enjoying your day.
Boldog karácsonyt és Isten áldjon. Szeretlek.
Merry Christmas and God bless you. I love you.
xoxo your favorite girl,