So Letter S is the 19th letter eh? Hmmm *nodding*. I know the numbers letters represent and I should have known S is 19 because I know T is 20 and I also know O is 15. I really learnt the alphabets at a child and blah blah blah. Okay you get me yes? Cool 👍🏾
It’s a week to the end of this challenge and 6 days to Christmas 💃🏾 but I don’t know where the Christmas spirit is this year. Where I am seems so dull, nothing going on to know it’s that time of the year and sigh 😔. Maybe as it gets closer it’ll get better but how close does it want to get before it starts? But this time Monday, 26th December 2016, I will be dropping my last blog post for the year and ending the THINK-THANK CHALLENGE (I’ll give my closing speech then 😂). Okay let’s just got on with the list
- I am thankful for SERVICE to people and to God.
- I am thankful for SCRIPTURE. When all seems gloomy, there’s always scripture to bring us back up, to give us hope and get us wanting more out of the normal life, a life with Jesus. “The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.” (Isaiah 40:1, AMPC)
- I am thankful for SLEEP. There’s no need for plenty story on this.
- I am thankful for STRUGGLES & SUCCESSES. They have had a hand in shaping part of me today.
- I am thankful for STORIES. I love a good story, I love all stories. Stories told by pictures, in writing, orally, etc. God bless storytellers (we are all storytellers)
This challenge is gradually drawing its curtains and so is the year. Check here for my Day 18. If you missed the challenge and want to catch up, go through the hashtag TTC2016 on twitter or Facebook and even here on your wordpress reader using the search feature. Check my previous posts for the last 18 days and catch up. Drop your comments as well. Also check this awesome blogs taking part in the challenge
Stay awesome people!
xoxo your favorite girl,