Help me 😩😩 those letters are fast approaching and one is already here. Compared to X and Z maybe Y, I feel like Q is easy. I was going to add quinoa to my list and I’m not even thankful for it. One time I tried eating it and hmmm I wasted it, maybe I didn’t know how to make it then and i still do not know.
So we’re here and this has to be done, 5 things/words you are thankful for. 17/26!! We are getting closer to the end, 9 days to go and I feel like I’m going to miss this challenge. I let y’all know if I do.
Day 17, Letter Q
- I am thankful for QUIET. Quiet time, no noise/sounds, I am so thankful for this.
- I am thankful for QUALITY. I choose quality over quantity any time any day. I love me some fine things 😁
- I am thankful for QUESTIONS that have made me think of things and helped me gain knowledge
- I am thankful for QUOTES. Especially when they make so much sense and couldn’t have said what you wanted to any better
- I am thankful for QUEUES. For putting orderliness when we have to wait our turns.
What are you thankful for today? It’s Saturday, what are you up to/ what will you be up to? Missed yesterday’s list, check here.
xoxo your favorite girl,