I’m sure you’re tired of reading “I can’t believe I’m still doing this” (LOL). I’m tired too but really I can’t believe I am and I promise not to say it again because it’s Day 15, I better believe it. Some part of me feels like I’m counting down so it can be over already, another just thinks counting down is normal as it comes with this type of challenge.
How’s your week been? How’s life treating you? How’s December for you? How are you? (Please answer how you’re doing in the comment, i sincerely want to know). It’s my 100th post and wow (I don’t know how I feel, WOW is the only word I can type to explain how I feel).
Before I start my list, let me just say I’m thankful for real life Olafs. Olaf is the snowman in Disney’s movie, Frozen created by from Elsa’s magical powers. (Why haven’t you seem Frozen yet? If you have not). Anyway, his friendly nature, sincerity and good temperament stand out that’s why I’m thankful for him.
I know today’s introduction is long but please bear with me (I’m combining yesterday’s introduction that I did not have and today’s ). Okay, my list
Day 15, Letter O
- I am thankful for OIL. All types of oils – Palm oil (red oil), vegetable oil, coconut oil, castor oil, etc
- I am thankful for OPPORTUNITIES.
- I am thankful for OVEN. I don’t know what we will do in terms of cooking an baking without this.
- I am thankful for OATS. See ehn I don’t know why people don’t like oats and I don’t think any reason is actually good enough, i love oats.
- I am thankful for ORANGE. Nope, not the color. I love peeling oranges more than I love eating them 😆. That’s my therapy 😑.
My plenty talk today is because 100th post and I feel like I have not said much on here for a while. If you missed yesterday’s short post, check here. I love y’all so much, comment your thanksgiving list and God bless you.
xoxo your favourite girl,