How was your weekend? How you doin’? So it’s Day 12 and I am lowkey counting down to the challenge ending because I have started to feel guilty when I am 30 minutes late to my usual time for putting up this challenge. Okay let’s get straight to it
Day 12, Letter L
- I am thankful for LOVE. I have grown to know more about this and it gladdens my heart that everyday there’s a new thing to learn. Thankful for the love God has for his children and for love among humans. I am thankful for all sorts of love.
- I am thankful for LIFE and LIVING
- I am thankful for LAUGHTER. You know me you know how much I love to laugh. Laughter is really the best medicine
- I am thankful for the different LANGUAGES and I just really wish I knew more than a few phrases of some.
- I am thankful for people with the ability to LISTEN which we know by now is different from hearing. Check this musing
- I am thankful for LOVE LANGUAGE. It’s amazing that people have different ways of showing love and feeling loved. To know your love language, check out this
For update on day 11 check here and I hope you have an amazing week. It’s 12/26 and TBH I can’t believe I’m still doing this.
Comment your thanksgiving list below and remain blessed.
xoxo your favorite girl,