Day 11. I feel like the days are crawling considering how fast 2016 has been. Happy Sunday lovelies 😘😙. This morning, I was full of gratitude to God for waking me up to see a new day. Yesterday I heard news of scores of people who went to worship in a church but didn’t come out alive. It got me thinking of how short live can be and the day you die is when your trumpet sounds, everything ends there. You can’t undo or re-do. We should strive to live or lives right and in the way of the Lord.
Day 11, Letter K
- I am thankful for KNOWLEDGE.
- I am thankful for KINDNESS
- I am thankful for KIT KAT. Chocolate kit kat is alright but kit kat white is the love of my life. I kid you not.
- I am thankful for KIMONO. When in doubt of what to wear, put on some tights/leggings and a top plus a kimono. You can never go wrong with it.
- I am thankful for KISSES. 😘
Today day 11 letter k, what are you thankful for? For the previous day, Letter J check here.
xoxo your favourite girl,