It’s THINK-THANK CHALLENGE day 6, Letter F. I hope you’ve been following this challenge and if you haven’t please do. You can start today as well it’s not late. If you missed Day 5, check it here. For today’s letter, there are lots of things I’m thankful for but I’m just going to list 5.
If you don’t know about this challenge it’s basically following the letters of the alphabet from A-Z and listing 5 things that being with the letter for that day which you are thankful for. 26 letters, 26 days! It’s Day 5 today – letter F go on make your list. Here’s mine below
Day 5, Letter F
- I am thankful for for FORGIVENESS. Being forgiven by God and forgiving others. Holding grudges is hard people, it is
- I am thankful for FRIENDS(HIP). Good friends are not easy to come by talk more awesome. I am so thankful for my friends
- I am thankful for FELLOWSHIP of believers. It has made me more aware of things in the Bible I would not have figured out studying the word on my own
- I am thankful for FEAR, it has taught me courage
- I am thankful for FAMILY without them and their support I don’t know what I would do.
xoxo your favorite girl,