By now we should be aware of the ongoing THINK-THANK CHALLENGE and if not check previous posts. If you missed Day 2 check here. I still don’t feel like the challenge has started because I haven’t gotten to the XYZ letters but if I get to them doesn’t it mean I’m almost done with the challenge? I’m excited really. I’ve seen lists on this challenge that makes me go ‘oh how did I not think of that’. Yesterday was the letter B and I forgot to add “bed” to my list, something that I use daily. There are so many things to be grateful for and this challenge has made me to think about things I wouldn’t have hence the name THINK-THANK.
Day 3, Letter C
- I am thankful for this CHALLENGE. It has made me more aware of things that I wouldn’t have been thankful for normally
- I am thankful for CULTURE. There are so many cultures in this world and I am thankful for all
- I am thankful for COCONUT OIL. This has been my body oil since the year started, the glow in my skin is unreal (no lies); it has also helped me grow healthy hair.
- I am thankful for scented CANDLES. Need I say more? The scent that fills the room! ❤️️❤️️
- I am thankful for air CONDITIONER. See the heat in Nigeria is real and i am not friends with heat 🚫. So I am really thankful for this right now.
So much to be thankful for. List yours in the comment section. #TTC2016! 3/26. Have fun with your list too, get CREATIVE.