The THINK-THANK CHALLENGE started yesterday and and today is second day. The challenge will last till 26th December and incase you missed Day 1 you can catch-up here. So this challenge is and A-Z challenge on what you’re thankful for; each day of the alphabet for each day. Yesterday Day 1 – Letter A and today is for letter B. You’re to write 5 things with the start with the letter which you are grateful for.
Day 2 – Letter “B”
- I am thankful for the BIBLE which is the word of God. For being a reminder of God’s promises to me
- I am thankful for BLOGGING. It has been an outlet to express myself and share my creative side.
- I am thankful for BAKING. Not like I know all there is to it but it’s something I enjoy a lot.
- I am thankful for BOOKS; I don’t know how this isn’t number 1 on the list because I love them so much.
- I am thankful for being able to see BEAUTY in the world and around me.
What are you thankful for today?
Join us in the #TTC2016 challenge today. 2 days gone 24 to go 🙏🏾.
xoxo your favorite girl,