HAPPY NEW MONTH wonderful people!! Even better Christmas season has begun. Christmas is my favorite holiday for many reasons most especially FAMILY TIME. I pray you have a MERRY DECEMBER, one filled with love, kindness, and everything awesome.
I love challenges and I just finished my gratitude challenge yesterday and it’s not too late to take yours as well. This is another challenge and I love that these challenges make us to be intentionally thankful thereby making it a habit. This one challenge is going to make me blog for 26 days straight which in itself is a challenge so I am ready!! 💃🏾 😜
This post was to be made yesterday to get y’all ready but today isn’t late so come on and join in.
Major rule of the challenge (well for me)-
Post at least five (5) items you’re thankful for, for each letter of the alphabet.
Day 1, Letter “A”
- I am thankful for unpolluted AIR
- I am thankful that I’m ALIVE to see another day, to see December
- I am thankful for AEROPLANE/AIRPLANE that has made for easy transportation for me
- I am thankful for those who know what it means to show APPRECIATION
- I am thankful for AROMA – good food especially
My comment section is open for your list as well. I am excited to see you participate. Be intentionally thankful!
xoxo your favorite girl,