Hey beautiful people,
This is my simple everyday makeup that’s suitable for school and even work appropriate. It’s basically my “No Makeup “makeup look. I’ve been wearing this look recently and have received complements on how natural it looks so I thought I’d share the products I use.
- Face prep:
First thing you need is to prep your face (you can read my summer essentials post for my easy skin care routine), I can’t stress enough how important it is to have a good skin care routine.
Next, I moisturize, I’m currently experimenting using a mixture of oils (review coming soon).
Then I prime with my favourite primer, the Benefit Porefessional and spray my setting spray on.
These are the steps that I suggest can’t be skipped because they prolong the wear time of your makeup especially if you have combination/oily skin.
The rest of the products can be applied in the order that is most comfortable to you.
P.S -Always finish your makeup with a setting spray!!!!!
Face products (in order of use)
- Mac Fluidline Brow gel in Dipdown
- Mac select cover concealer in NW45 (to clean up brows)
- Milani 2 in 1 foundation in 13
- Mac select moisture cover concealer in NC45 (to highlight under eyes)
- L.A Girl Pro HD translucent setting powder
- Sleek contour kit in Dark
- Kiko eyeshadow in 102 (to highlight)
- L.A Girl fineline eyeliner in Black
- Mac studio fix powder in NW45 (as overall face powder)
- Urban Decay Makeup setting spray in All Nighter
- The Balm Meet Matte liquid lipstick in Committed
- Essence XXXL long lasting lip gloss in Nude Mood
- Rimmel brown lip liner
Let me know if you try any of these products and what you think of them 🙂